Are you Mindfully Alive in Your Creative Process?
Today’s episode is giving you more insight on how to allow more time to create, and, in particular, we’re focusing on the Mindfully Alive Retreat.
This free retreat is for you, my friend, the woman who is working, serving, giving to so many. The experts speaking are sharing their insights on topics like:
- Stress & Creativity
- Managing Creative Blocks
- How to Find Creativity While You’re Stuck
- Money, Art & Stress
So many exciting topics to discuss. I’m delighted to be one of the speakers sharing insight. Click here to sign up for the Mindfully Alive Retreat.
Get that in your purse:
You can join me daily at “5 Minutes for You.”
You, my dear friend, do so very much. Consider this your 5 Minute Break at the end of the day for a little laughter, inspiration and cheering you on in the many roles of being a woman.
Speak the Lingo:
Today’s Leadership Lingo Term: Create
A few questions to ask yourself:
- How are you Creating? Or, if that’s not the case, consider
- What is keeping you from being creative?
- Do you find immersed in the creative process?
- What kinds of activities allow you to be more creative?
Do more of that! Creativity allows you to come alive and tap into Flow.
Today we’re talking about the Mindfully Alive Retreat.
Part of living is being free to create.
And, it’s completely free when you sign up. Later, you are welcome to purchase the recordings if you’d like.
- Julie Merrett, occupational therapist & artist, coaches artists to become excellent business people.
- Money & creativity can be messy. She helps you keep it organized.
- Letting go is the part of the process for sale.
- How to go through life and stay “Mindfully Alive.”
- Do you consider yourself creative? You belong at the Mindfully Alive Retreat.
- How you can get back into flow.
- For a quick 2 weeks, you’ll enjoy daily speakers delivered right to your inbox.
- Take some time out for yourself.
- How money & stress holds you back
- How you can make money as an artist
- Your clothing can affect your mindfulness throughout the day
- Finding Creativity When Your Stuck
- Why you need to allow yourself time simply for creativity.
- The difference between, “Sharing your art, but not your soul.”
I will be speaking at the Mindfully Alive Retreat. I hope you can join us there!
Julie is an artist, coach and bestselling author whose passion is to see talented creatives become talented business people. She has sold her art internationally over the last 15 years but has done it in a way that feels good rather than filled with fear, uncertainty and doubt which has been the recommended way to sell online.
Julie has always been creative, one of her earliest memories is playing with the sequins in her grandmothers’ bead pot. Anything that is shiny attracts her, including new ideas… lots of them. She has used art to heal during her 20-year career as a mental health Occupational Therapist and personally within her own life. She now daily completes a meditation using art to focus her day and it’s an amazing bonus that these pieces sell.
You can find Julie on her website, JulieMerrett.com.