Have you joined the Think Enriched Crew?
We are nearly to episode 50! There are some exciting things happening & we’d like you to be part of the conversation. Send me an email, a tweet, a message with your specific questions for that episode!
What is a money mindset?
- Mindset as defined by dictionary.com.
- “Change is always an inside job.”
How do you create or improve your money mindset?
- Do this quick exercise to find out what your money mindset is.
- Share your answer to this exercise using #moneymindset
- Three steps to adjust your Money Mindset
- Step back & decide. (24 hour timeline.) Establish what you want from life. Set your plan. Determine your money mindset.
- Evaluate & discuss. (Next 24 hours.) Look at your mindset paper again. Decide what needs to change in your life to make that possible. Discuss this mindset & plan with your sweetheart or accountability buddy to evaluate, make adjustments, and put these steps in order.
- Write it. See it. Live it. Put the phrase, “Money Mindset,” in a noticeable place to remind you of your money mindset. Continue to ask yourself “How does this fit in with my Money Mindset?” Be sure to share your insight & perspective with us using #MoneyMindset.
You’ve heard of the Think Enriched Crew, but are you in yet?
You can win a $50 Amazon gift card!
- Take the survey.
- Give the show a RATING & REVIEW.
- Email me firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, simply put DONE + your iTunes Username.
- That’s it! You are now entered to win $50 gift card to Amazon (just in time for the holidays.)
Resources mentioned on today’s episode:
Have a question. Send me an email: email@example.com.