Minimalism. Is it for You?
- Minimalism: a style or technique (as in music, literature, or design) that is characterized by extreme spareness and simplicity
- You don’t have to be a minimalist to make the most of your financial situation.
- You do have to
- Be a smart consumer.
- Be a disciplined saver.
- Be a wise decision maker.
- Let’s TALK!
- Join us on Blab- October 21st, 7pm
- Topic: How to NOT Overspend this Holiday Season
You’ve heard of the Think Enriched Crew, but are you in yet?
You can win a $50 Amazon gift card!
- Take the survey.
- Give the show a RATING & REVIEW.
- Email me firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, simply put DONE + your iTunes Username.
- That’s it! You are now entered to win $50 gift card to Amazon (just in time for the holidays.)
Resources mentioned on today’s episode:
- BLAB Session: October 21st, 7pm
- Steve Stewart
Have a question. Send me an email: email@example.com.