Looking at the calendar, there are only 6 weeks until the holidays are here! That means (for most of the us) you have 3 paychecks to get ready. Here’s a suggestion on how to prioritize, shop, and get ready so you can enjoy the holiday cheer!
- Make your 2 lists. (The first list will be split down the middle):
- Column A: Names of those you absolutely MUST buy a gift for
- Column B: Those who it would be really nice to give to.
- List 2: Realistically, write the amount of money from each separate paycheck between now & the holidays you can spend on gifts.
- Understand the consequences:
- You can buy it all on credit cards, but you’ll have to pay interest. This could really set you back for your 2016 goals.
- Shopping & delivery: How valuable is your time?
- Handmade goods, baked goodies are fun to make: How much time do you really have?
- Shopping online: Consider paying a couple bucks to pay for wrapping, instead of spending days wrapping all the gifts.
- Delivery time: Are the gifts going to the neighbor’s house or across town?
Resources mentioned in this episode:
You’ve heard of the Think Enriched Crew, but are you in yet?
You can win 1 of 3 copies to be given away of <a title=”Gallup Strengths Finder 2.0″ href=”StrengthsFinder 2.0“>Gallup Strengths Finder 2.0.
- Give the show a RATING & REVIEW.
- That’s it! You are now entered to win 1 of 3 copies being given away (just in time for the holidays.)
Don’t forget to join me & Steve Stewart on BLAB next week:
BLAB Session: November 18, 7pm, Pacific