Speak the Lingo:
Here’s a term we should all know: netiquette.
Yes, it’s really a word, meaning, the:
netiquette. (n.d.). The Dictionary of American Slang. Retrieved October 12, 2017 from Dictionary.com website http://www.dictionary.com/browse/netiquette
5 Easy Ways You Beat Stress Right Now
I see you. I hear you. You are busy. You are serving.
Components of life:
- Feed running
That’s running on normal autopilot. What happens when that is overpowered by something else?
How can you take care of yourself while you are taking care of so many?
Try a couple. When you find yourself in that moment, there’s a lot going on and you just need a break, take your 5-minutes. Because we need you. We need you GOOD.
- Have a drink of water. Your stress, headaches, muscle aches and more could simply be that you are dehydrated.
- Take a bathroom break. Your body responds to your mind.
- Listen & dance to one thing that makes you feel AMAZING.
- Have a laugh. Really laugh. (Go to YouTube. Search for your favorite comedian. This is a great place to find a quick break. I really laughed at Oprah and Ellen talk about going to the bank.
- Make list. Right now. Write it down. Get it out of your mind.
- Call somebody. (Yes, you can fit a 5- minute call in.) They might think it’s weird. Tell them to listen to this podcast.
- Breathe. Inhale. You can’t always exhale. (Brene Brown shares the story in Braving the Wilderness.)
- Try a 5-minute meditation. Find them for free on YouTube or other podcasts.