Smart, ambitious women come from all walks of life. We are different sizes, skin tones, in different socioeconomic situations, and yet, we are all the same. March is National Women’s History Month, and this is an excellent time to get reacquainted.
We’ve had some real growth in our audience and I want to welcome new listeners to the show. There are things that you, the long-time listener may not know about me.
So this is an invitation to you, new friends today, and in the future, we are taking a moment to let you in. I’m Amy Robles.
My purpose is simple. I believe When you enrich a woman’s life, you touch her entire circle of influence.
Smart, ambitious women are rarely thinking about themselves. What do they spend time thinking about? Their family’s needs; aging parents; work responsibilities; the community; and more. Stress can fill our minds and consume our lives. Keeping up feels like paddling water to keep from drowning.
These women, like us, have forgotten to think about and take care of themselves.
I’ve worked in marketing and sales for years. So those are topics we address. But it’s not a regular sales kind of show. This podcast, Think Enriched, is the place for smart, ambitious women. We come together to share, enjoy some self-care, laugh, and be kinder to ourselves. We learn new strategies for success, then go and do tremendous good in the world. It is that simple.
Where has your experience led you?
- As a child we lived hand-to-mouth.
- Started off as a money blog
- As my journey has grown, the show has changed.
- This is my second version of a podcast.
- The friends I’ve made through this podcast are exceptional (online marketers & the listeners)
Where is this going? What’s your vision for this podcast?
- Women are starving. Physically. Mentally. Emotionally.
- Beat the army of burnt out women. Single moms, single women, married, gay, straight, or otherwise, there is too much to take care of in our role.
- “the exclusive site for smart, ambitious women.”
- CEOs, & power moms have more in common than they realize.
- Managing multiple people, projects and items have the same principles.
- Create the system to conquer our little should self-critic.
- We work so hard to avoid failing others we can easily fail ourselves.
- I imagine this group of power women that have met for weeks/months at a time online. That when we come together for our retreat/experience…and finally meet in person at this power event. We learn business strategies, networking skills, keeping your vision fresh, support for women, trusting your intuition and emotions at the same damn time.
- There’s not a business conference that I know of that meet the needs of women. It’s like feminist women trying to fit in the man’s world. Which is crap. Our world is different. We lead and nurture.
- It’s not about bringing home the bacon like it was before. It’s more than that. Putting feelings and emotion in a process doesn’t make you weak, it add passion. it increases the energy, giving you momentum and power, and staying true
- The vision in my heart is BIG.
Are you a family person?
- Family is the most important for me.
- My siblings are in different parts of the world and like any family, we have struggles.
- Military family which feels like, half-time 2 parents and half-time of single parenting.
- Support, love, and strength really is where it’s at.
- Home is our little bit of heaven.
Are you all about the hustle and the grind?
- This is has been a big one for me… finding the balance.
- I like to jump in the pool, or whatever it is, and then think, “Huh. That was kind of a big decision. It just felt right at the time.”
- Being Mom & wife and still being able to give to this business can be stressful.
- Turning off my mind to business ideas doesn’t seem to work. I’m constantly searching for solutions and applying my life to my business and vice-versa.
Do you happily work 18 hours a day or get it all done in just six?
- I’ve struggled with this a lot.
- My husband said to me, “I can’t deal with talking about this all the time. I need you. Not the business right now.”
- I had to find a mentor/coach/mastermind/ colleague to discuss the business topics.
- Turning it off is as important, if not more so, than keeping the business ideas going.
What do you do for fun?
- My favorite, FAVORITE thing to do is to share stories.
- I am down for a good game night.
- I love to play with markers, hand lettering, and color.
- Make-up is part of that. It’s so fun to try new looks. I feel really good when I
- My Mom had a beauty shop in our home. Doing hair is a lot of fun.
- Braiding hair is really fun, but I’m really slow.
Why Do We Need This Podcast?
Twice a week I share a show so it’s here when and where you need it.
Because let’s be real, girl, those moments you need a podcast show up.
Moments like when you are:
- Focusing on work projects all day long. Your brain feels like mush afterward.
- Driving and pretending to keep calm even though your kids are screaming non-stop.
- Feeling low after a day when it all went bad. So bad.
- Needing a laugh to help you have a break.
- Trying to remember the last time you had a girls’ night and need some social time. You’re not Mom, the boss, or the spouse. You are simply YOU.
- Wanting to have a conversation that is real and makes you feel good. Just because.
- Wishing a good friend would pop right in and cheer you on!
We all have felt like this at some point. For a long time, I thought I was extra needy.
Powerful Women Must Take Care of Themselves
I’m not. You are not. We are smart, ambitious and kind. Those specific qualities make us powerful.
Powerful does not mean you’re a superhero. None of us are.
The REASON I make this podcast is this: Because You DESERVE to love yourself right now. You NEED to give yourself YOUR BEST. Even though you don’t think you have time. Especially when you don’t think you are worthy of it. Self-care is not selfish.
You fill up your own cup so you have more to give. Because what the world needs is you and your best.
That’s why I put so much work to craft and share different podcast episodes each week. I’m there for you. I understand how lonely it can to be to support all those around you and still feel so empty. It’s something no one wants to talk about and yet we can do something about it right now.
It takes time to prepare the show each week. 5 minute Monday Maxims, that quick shot of your mental Vitamin B can take up to 1 hour of time to produce.
Longer episodes take 8-10 hours for production.
I want you to feel confident. Cared for. Secure. Successful. And oh, so sexy! When you feel good on the inside it radiates in all you do.
Then Together We Can Change the World
Can you imagine if all smart, ambitious women in the world felt this way? We would change the world.
We can change the world as we work together.
Now, you have a decision to make. You could just move on and forget this page. Nothing will happen. Things will probably remain exactly the same as they have been in your life. Nothing happens unless you decide to make it happen.
Or you can do something different. You can contribute and become part of the movement. Be the one to help move this force of powerful women forward. As part of the team, you will be first to know when we get together, in real life. Imagine the chance to hug one another, laugh, learn and work together to do even more good in the world.
By contributing to the show, you’ll be sharing part of the quality and consistency others count on. You are becoming part of the team. Your insight will help shape the show for others who need it.
When you contribute, you’ll be doing something special. You’ll help us keep the podcast free. You’ll help keep it out there in the world for another person who is struggling and really needs it. You are paying it forward, literally, so others can join us.
Click on the link and let me know how much this means to you. Your support at any level means a lot to me and to all the listeners who cannot give $1 a month.
You are a star. Shine on.