The Debt Free Guys visit Think Enriched today! David Auten & John Schneider, share their story of how they were both working in the financial industry and found themselves with $51K of credit card debt. Hear how they went from that point to now teaching others to live their motto: Be debt free. Have fun. And be money conscious.
We’ll look at:
- How they earned that debt. [1:20]
- That Aha moment that changed their lives. [3:03]
- Their 4: The Four Principles of a Debt Free Life [3:23]
- Why it’s important to be Money Conscious. [4:18]
- What triggered David to track every dollar for an entire year. [5:50]
- How they decided what they really want in life. [8:38]
- Why it’s important to have fun while you are living debt free. [10:16]
- What is NSE (Not so Expensive) is their lifestyle. [10:39]
- How they use coupons and live fabulously. [12:07]
- How they deliberately chose to stay away from being “house poor.” [12:51]
- What it means to visualize and socialize their debt free commitment. [14:18]
- What they learned from The Road to Wellness [17:00]
- Why you should subscribe to Monday Money Minute [19:42]
- How you can avoid budget creep. [21:02]
- How to connect with Debt Free Guys. [22:08]
- You can have a good life and live debt free. [22:51]
Ready to get your finances in order?
The post: Think Enriched | Episode 23 first appeared on Think Enriched.