In our 80/20 society, (you know, 80% of the work is done by 20% of the people,) she is definitely one of the 20’s.
The women I write to are:
- Smart, powerful, ambitious women. Some lead large teams & organizations. The drive they exhibit will inspire, and sometimes intimidate others. Have no fear. These women don’t cut you off. They reach out and pull you up.
- Multi-tasking women. These women hold several roles throughout the day. Usually, they handle it swimmingly. But when they don’t? It makes a ROCKIN’ story! Who’s up for GIRLS NIGHT???
- Caretaking women. Most are the rocks of the family. Keeping track of grandfolk, spouses, children, and grandkids. Caring for them in sickness, health. Loving them through the turmoil of toddler & teen years. Oh, and all that “little stuff,” that comes between.
- Pillars of society. These women shine with service & contribution year round. Kindness, compassion, and love is just part of who they are.
- Resilient women. They keep rising through the struggles. And their struggles are immense. Rarely complaining, you would never know how her heart has ached.
- Self-empowered women. They found the strength that comes deep from the reserves of the soul to give more. They looks after themselves so that they may care for those that seek their strength.
- Self-reliant women. They handle the responsibilities of life. Many times by themselves. And ever with a smile.
- Stretching women. Consistently reaching higher, to do better, give more, and progress even more. They don’t just dream about it. They stretch to achieve that.
- Humorous women. They laugh at the struggles of the day, keeping them young at heart and a joy to be around.
She sounds a lot like you.
And then I realized , these are my friends. That’s who I write to.
You are my friends! Not my audience. Not my tribe. Not even my people. You are my friends.
I take that so seriously. I appreciate you. I treasure this relationship. In fact, I celebrate YOU.
- Have you given yourself a moment to just think about what you accomplished today?
- Have you experienced the joy of being you? I mean, really, digging in and appreciating you?
- Do you LOVE your weirdness?
Take a minute and think about that. Tell yourself what you enjoy about being uniquely you. Because you, baby, are seriously…UNIQUE.
If you’d like, hit reply and tell me.
Today, celebrate you!
That’s what this email journey is all about. I’ll send you a quick email to give a break and appreciating all the noble, funny, quirky, elegant, sincere, delightful, squishy parts of you.
Because when we women shine…there’s nothing we can’t handle.
5 hours a week for YOU.
Subscribe and receive my insights directly to your inbox.